Monday, February 02, 2009

She's here!

We have recently added a new addition to the Nichols family. Josie Nichols arrived on Monday, January 19th and we couldn't be more excited! It was a fairly quick delivery. We arrived at the hospital at 6:30 AM and she entered this world at 12:22 PM. Blake didn’t believe me when I woke him up at 3:30 and told him I think it's time to go! I am glad I didn't take his advice and wait until our 11:00 doctor's appointment later that day!

It's amazing how quickly you forget about the 9 months of misery and the painful delivery. I would do it all over again!

Josie is such a joy and an amazing daughter. I am in awe at the instant love and bond that is established. Blake and I adore her and spend every moment of each day (& night) thinking of her!

4 comments:

  1. OMG ~ she is such a doll! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elka Welcome to Blogging! It is a great way to keep up with the growth of your little family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am one of Kam's friend's in CA...LOVE your blog! your baby girl is AMAZING! so beautiful, you should be so proud! enjoy all the precious itty bitty baby moments...
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Elka, My mom and grandma byerly told me that you got a blog and had some pictures of your little girl on it! She is so cute!

    ReplyDelete