I have three more weeks of maternity leave and life will change drastically! I have cried every day this week thinking about leaving her at the daycare. The daycare is wonderful, but nonetheless it will be a very hard transition! Blake better get ready for more tears!
Monday, March 23, 2009
Two Month Update
Josie is two months old as of last Thursday! Time goes by so fast! She is still an excellent baby and progressing well! She is starting to have more expression and will smile and "talk"! It brightens my day to see her smile! She has become a little attached to "mom" and lights up when she hears my voice! I love it, but then feel bad when she is a little fussy around others!
This is Josie loving her "tummy time". She is not a huge fan of it, but is more tolerant of it as she gets older. Now if mom was just diligent about doing it!
This is Josie all dolled up for her walk! The weather has been fantastic and we have taken advantage of it by taking a walk almost every day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tummy time was never a favorite of my kids either. I'm sorry about the tears and work thing. I totally understand and feel your pain! Josie is such a doll!!
ReplyDeleteShe is really cute. My maternity leave ended two weeks ago. It stinks, but it all works out. I remember with Maren, I cried a lot, but we were blessed with a really nice day care lady and it all worked out. Actually, the other day, Maren was asking me if she was in day care. She is 8 now and doesn't remember a thing about it. But, she does remember the fun things we did as a family. It made me wonder why I worried so much. With our new one, Don has the summer off so we won't have to use day care until September, but I will probably have a few tears then.
ReplyDelete